Khambhlaw is a small village is 12kms from Navsari on Navsari-Onjal road. Major population is of Patels.
* Early Koli History
- 1 . The Story of India’s Historic People by Keshavbhai J Patel.
- 2. Early Katha Migration in Gujarati by Maganbhai B Karadia
- 3. Our Finest Patriotic Years by Maganbhai B Karadia
- 4. 'Koli Samaj, a Historical Perspective' by Dr. Arjun Patel
- 5. 'History of Koli/Kori/Mandhata People'
- 6. 'Read the story of India’s Historic People by Ashok U Patel – 2nd Edition (April 2021)' -- end Koli History
- Subsistence Farming (English)
- Subsistence Farming (Gujarati)
- Subsistence Farming in Gujarat
- Dandi Development - Green Action for National Dandi Heritage Initiative (GANDHI) Brochure.
- Green Action for National Dandi Heritage Initiative Launched, 7th July 2010.
- Gunotsav Report on Primary School Education
- Unicef Gunotsav Remedial Teaching Report
- Download Unicef Gunotsav Extra Coaching Report
- Download Comprehensive Region Study Report by Ankit Sharma, Niraj Mode, Prachi Aswani, Ruchi Sneha and Sunil Kraleti
- Gunotsav Education Portal Website
- Gujarat Travel Guides