Sultanpur is 15kms from Navsari and 12Kms from Amalsad. Majority of people in village are from Desai community and Dubla tribes. An ancient but neglected Shiv temple is standing in poor condition near bus stand, on bank of village lake. Wetland on Sultanpur-Abrama road is worth visiting in any season.
* Early Koli History
- 1 . The Story of India’s Historic People by Keshavbhai J Patel.
- 2. Early Katha Migration in Gujarati by Maganbhai B Karadia
- 3. Our Finest Patriotic Years by Maganbhai B Karadia
- 4. 'Koli Samaj, a Historical Perspective' by Dr. Arjun Patel
- 5. 'History of Koli/Kori/Mandhata People'> -- end Koli History
- Subsistence Farming (English)
- Subsistence Farming (Gujarati)
- Subsistence Farming in Gujarat
- Dandi Development - Green Action for National Dandi Heritage Initiative (GANDHI) Brochure.
- Green Action for National Dandi Heritage Initiative Launched, 7th July 2010.
- Gunotsav Report on Primary School Education
- Unicef Gunotsav Remedial Teaching Report
- Download Unicef Gunotsav Extra Coaching Report
- Download Comprehensive Region Study Report by Ankit Sharma, Niraj Mode, Prachi Aswani, Ruchi Sneha and Sunil Kraleti
- Gunotsav Education Portal Website
- Gujarat Travel Guides